Pleasant Plains, Arkansas

Website by Chird Bobbitt Copyright 1997 All Rights Reserved

Fire Dept.     Cities of White County

Road House Automotive

Originally known as Round Pond, located in Christian TWP the name Pleasant Plains was used upon establishment of a post office July 16, 1842. The Postmaster was Fleming Pate.
From They Passed by Here by Emmett Powers

A Different View of Pleasant Plains    Pleasant Plains Medical Clinic

Mayor            : 501.345.262
Police Chief:
Fire Chief     :
City Council:
.